A substance use can impact not only an individual’s health, but also their relationships, job, and ability to function in society. At Calvary Healing Center understands the importance of holistic treatment for substance use. Helping patients heal in mind, body, and spirit is crucial for long-term recovery.
For more than 60 years, we’ve helped those in our care work through the underlying causes of addiction, including past trauma and co-occurring mental health concerns, in a supportive environment. Here, you won’t find judgment. Instead, you can find a community of compassionate professionals who are dedicated to helping you heal and achieve your goals.
Whether you’re seeking inpatient or outpatient care, treatment for alcohol addiction, benzo addiction, or another substance, a faith-based or a non-faith-based program, we can help. Reach out to the Calvary Healing Center staff today at 888.492.5113 to learn more about our programs and how we can help you or your loved one start on the path to recovery.
Understanding Substance Use
Substance use is a complex issue that can be difficult to understand. Put simply, it’s the use of drugs or alcohol in a way that’s harmful to the individual’s health, their relationships, or their ability to function in daily life.
The following signs and symptoms may indicate that someone is struggling with substance use and would benefit from treatment:
- Taking a substance in larger amounts or for a longer period of time than intended
- Being unable to cut down or stop the use of a substance
- Spending a lot of time obtaining, using, or recovering from the effects of the substance
- Craving the substance or feeling an intense urge to use
- Failing to fulfill major obligations at work, school, or home due to substance use
- Continuing to use a substance despite problems it’s causing in relationships
- Giving up important activities in order to use the substance
Breaking free from addiction can be difficult, but it’s not impossible. With the right treatment and support, recovery is within reach.
Substance Use Treatment That Works
The Calvary Healing Center staff is committed to helping patients heal in mind, body, and spirit. We do this through:
- Multiple levels of care – Detox, residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient programs can all promote lasting recovery
- Family support – Our programs involve family members in the healing process whenever possible
- Therapy and counseling – We offer a variety of evidence-based therapies to help patients address the underlying causes of addiction
- Medication-assisted treatment – When appropriate, we may use medication to help ease withdrawal symptoms and cravings
- Substance-specific programs – We offer treatment for alcohol, benzos, meth, fentanyl, and other substances
The goal of treatment at Calvary Healing Center is to help patients achieve long-term recovery. From the early days of detox to aftercare planning and beyond, we can be there to provide the support you need to make a lasting change.
Our Phoenix, Arizona substance use treatment programs are also here for those struggling with co-occurring mental health concerns such as anxiety, depression, or PTSD. Breaking the cycle of addiction and mental health concerns can be difficult, but our staff is here to help.
Begin Your Journey to Recovery Today at Calvary Healing Center
If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction, we understand. You don’t have to go through this alone. The staff at Calvary Healing Center is here to help you every step of the way.
Our programs are designed to be affordable and accessible so that no one has to go without the help they need. We accept most major insurance plans to make treatment more affordable.