Alcohol’s grip on the individual and family can be devastating. Alcohol misuse, alcohol dependence, and alcohol addiction are serious problems that often require professional alcohol treatment. At Calvary Healing Center, we understand the unique challenges alcohol addiction creates. Our alcohol treatment programs are designed to help patients heal physically, mentally, and spiritually from alcohol addiction.
If you’re ready to take the first step on the road to recovery, we encourage you to contact us today to learn more about our substance treatment programs. We offer a confidential and compassionate environment where you can rest, build a network of support, and develop the healthy coping skills you need to live alcohol-free.
Contact Calvary Healing Center today at 888.492.5113 to learn more about alcohol treatment in Phoenix, Arizona.
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Alcohol Addiction?
The signs and symptoms of alcohol addiction can vary from person to person, but there are some general warning signs that may indicate a problem. If you or someone you love is drinking alcohol excessively, it’s important to be on the lookout for these signs and symptoms:
- Drinking alcohol in secret or hiding alcohol consumption
- Drinking alcohol in larger amounts or for longer periods of time than intended
- Repeatedly putting alcohol use ahead of other obligations
- Unsuccessfully trying to cut back or stop drinking alcohol
- Experiencing cravings or a strong need to drink alcohol
- Experiencing problems at work, school, or home due to alcohol use
- Drinking alcohol while driving or engaging in other risky behaviors
If you’re seeing these signs and symptoms in yourself or someone you love, alcohol treatment may be necessary.
How Does Alcohol Addiction Develop?
People who misuse alcohol are at risk of developing alcohol addiction, also known as alcohol dependence. Over time, drinking alcohol consistently can lead to changes in the brain that make it difficult to control alcohol cravings and consumption. These changes can make it hard to stop drinking, even when alcohol use is causing problems in your life.
What You Can Learn in Alcohol Treatment
Alcohol treatment is necessary to help people who are struggling with alcohol dependence. At Calvary Healing Center, our alcohol addiction treatment programs are designed to help patients detoxify from alcohol, heal from the physical and mental effects of alcohol addiction, and develop healthy coping skills for living alcohol-free.
In alcohol treatment, patients will learn about:
- How alcohol addiction develops
- How to identify and avoid triggers for alcohol use
- How to cope with cravings and urges to drink alcohol
- How to build a support network of family and friends
- How to live a healthy and alcohol-free life
The Approach to Alcohol Treatment at Calvary Healing Center
At Calvary Healing Center, we believe that alcohol treatment should meet the needs of the whole person—body, mind, and spirit. Why? Because alcohol addiction doesn’t just affect one area of your life, it affects all of them. That’s why our alcohol treatment programs are designed to address all aspects of alcohol addiction and help patients build a foundation for long-term recovery.
In our center, alcohol treatment includes:
- Medical detoxification – Our medical team will help you through the alcohol withdrawal process, which can be uncomfortable and dangerous without medical supervision.
- Residential treatment – In our residential treatment program, you’ll receive 24-hour care and support as you heal from alcohol addiction.
- Outpatient treatment – After you transition out of our residential treatment program, you can continue your alcohol treatment in our outpatient program.
If you or someone you love is struggling with alcohol addiction, we can help.
Start Your Journey to Recovery at Calvary Healing Center
We can help you or your loved one get on the road to recovery. Contact us today at 888.492.5113 to learn more.